Aloha Kitchen adds value to kitchen operations by maximizing guest satisfaction, reducing labor costs and decreasing kitchen errors and wasted food. As the most innovative and intuitive kitchen production technology available today, Aloha Kitchen drives efficiency within table service and quick service kitchen environments. Kitchen staff is more productive and able to focus solely on food quality.
With its bright touch screen optional graphical displays, robust reporting capabilities and quote time calculators, operators benefit from better analysis, enhanced organization of items and controlled timing functionality. Aloha Kitchen seamlessly integrates with each of your restaurant’s Aloha Enterprise applications, such as Aloha Takeout (for pickup and delivery orders), Aloha Guest Manager (for table service restaurants managing wait times) and Aloha Configuration Center (for managing full configuration needs and running reports).
- Improve service and quality while reducing labor and waste.
- Control speed of service without rushing guests.
- Drop critical minutes off of total check time.
- Better time appetizer, entree and dessert preparation and delivery to provide the best customer experience possible.
- Serve the freshest and best product possible by keeping dishes at optimum temperatures.
- Decrease kitchen errors to save thousands of dollars annually.
- Reduce number of required on-shift employees with highly streamlined and efficient kitchen technology.
- Coordinate order of production with user-friendly cook timing technology.
- Better control timing to decrease people needed to coordinate food sent out.
- Determine which items are visible on each screen depending on current staff level.
- Enjoy a quiet, smooth-running kitchen.
- Analyze item details, speed of service rates and order information with robust kitchen operations reports.
- View lead ticket times to determine how long an order has been in production to better manage speed of service.
- See real time analysis of kitchen production details to focus on stations in need of improvement.